Turn back time with dermal fillers
Over the years your face structure changes. You may notice your cheekbones begin to sink inward, along with your forehead and nose, and the downward drooping of the skin. This, along with wrinkles, crow’s feet, laughter lines and dimples can make the aging process a little disheartening to say the least.
But did you know there was a skincare solution that could help to rectify this problem? One that can rejuvenate your skin and help to restore things to the way they once were? We offer that solution for you here at AP Skincare.
Tackling the signs of aging
Dermal fillers can help to tackle these common problems. Used to restore lost volume and to smooth out lines, they’re a popular way to rejuvenate the skin and give you back some of that youth. At AP Skincare, we offer a tailored dermal filler service, assessing your skin and helping you to decide on the areas that can be effectively treated. What’s more, Dr Prasad conducts the whole process – so you can be assured you’re in safe and expert hands right from your initial consultation through to your client review after the procedure.
Benefits of dermal fillers
- All those pesky signs of aging can be removed – from wrinkles to laughter lines
- Youth can be restored to those areas that have lost their plumpness – for example, the lips, the bridge of the nose and sunken cheeks
- The whole process is non-invasive and requires little to no recover time. It involves a liquid compound being injected into specific target area of your skin – typically the lips, cheeks and beneath the eyes. The solution immediately hydrates and lifts the soft tissue in these areas to give your skin a youthful, and more importantly, natural appearance
- You only need one treatment to get that younger, fuller skin you’re been looking for. Results last 6-12 months, so if you’re looking to enhance your appearance for a special occasion or holiday, dermal fillers are often the best choice
- If you’re conscious of the aging process and it affects your confidence and self-esteem, dermal fillers are a solution worth considering. Improving your confidence and feeling better about yourself may just be one reason for investing in them alone
- Dermal fillers are non-allergenic and well tolerated by most – making the whole process easy and stress free
At AP Skincare, we use the liquid compound Juvaderm™ to guarantee the results that all of our clients are looking for. While there are many products on the market, we ensure we only use the best Juvaderm™ is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler and hyaluronic acids are naturally produced by the body to retain water.
Book your consultation today!
To find out more about our dermal fillers, or any of the other skincare services we offer, call us on 01254 297 000 to book your consultation. Together we can discuss your problem areas and needs, identifying the right skincare solution for you.